Our magnetic wireless charging dock brings you a charming wooden base, with a magnetic pull of your MagSafe and Apple watch chargers . Secure your smartphone and Apple watch on the dock for a quick charge, cutting you away from the added hassle of dealing with wires. A single solution that can easily be set on your desk or nightstand, offering you the convenience you have always wanted. Added on the back is a small bin space where you can hold anything from a pen to keys.
The handmade MagSafe phone charger comes with an option to add a custom engraving of your choosing. You can add a small initial, or an entire name, creating a work of art for the one you love. A custom gift says a great deal, as it enables the receiver to feel the special bond you two share. While giving them the one thing that can help them organize and maintain an easy day.
Create a custom piece with the stain choice of your choosing. We are offering you a chance to match the aesthetics of your space, so why not take advantage of the opportunity and pick the stain that showcases your taste. You can choose from early American, rustic grey, dark chocolate, driftwood, honey, cherry, spice, and black.
• Wood comes with unique grains which is why the product may slightly vary in appearance.
• Color may vary due to differences in screen intensity.
• Compatible with Only Original Apple Wires and MagSafe case & charger. Charging wires and Apple watch charger and MagSafe charger NOT INCLUDED.
- Material: Our magnetic wireless charging dock is handcrafted using premium-grade hardwood.
- Size: The iPhone 12 charging dock measures approximately 9.25 wide X 3.25 deep X 6 high in size.
- Finish: This iPhone 12 and Apple watch charger comes with a furniture-grade lacquer finish.
Follow this link to make your choices and purchase engraving:
*********** PLEASE TAKE NOTE: ****************
Any engraving shown in videos is not included in the price of the item it can be purchased at transaction time , Standout logo is part of our product.
YOU CAN NOW RUSH YOR ORDER JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK:
To Visit this collection page follow this link:
Follow this link to go to the main page: